<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Alright, the days have been passing by like a bullet train. I'm really very scared now cause the O's are exactly a month and a day away. Damn it.

Wasn't in a very good mood today cause of some shit thing. I realized that teachers like to gossip alot. They can bitch all day long about students in the stuff room. So much for being role models. I'm effing pissed with MC. Piece of shit. I think he should get his facts right and totally see how pathetic he is. And seriously speaking, the 4F Physics girls are misuderstood. Wth, We are not being judged fairly and its frigging hell annoying. The teachers should just try understanding us for once instead of constantly thinking we're nothing but trouble. I'm damn irritated with the school and I really wanna thank God that I'm outta Sjc next Friday. I'll only miss me friends. No more, no less.

Yeah, so Compassed with Eulynn and Jaime after school. It wasn't very productive, again. I feel so guilty. So study plan on again tomorrow, and Char's joining us! :D Yup, wanna blog off. I'm gonna go you-tubing now. Ta!